The time to buy your Long Bay Village Apartment is right now.
That’s because if you’re one of the first five purchasers of a Long Bay Village Apartment (between 29th September – 9th November) you’ll receive $50,000* to spend on absolutely anything you want.
It could be a new car, island holiday, lounge suite or a boat, or a mixture of these- the options are endless. But hurry, this amazing offer and our fantastic apartments will be gone before you know it.
Take a look at Long Bay Village Apartments
Download the Long Bay Village Apartments brochure
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
Make an appointment
with Mike Hotchin to secure your apartment today.
(Bayleys Real Estate Limited Licensed REAA2008)
Call 0800 566 4229
Terms & conditions
- In order to be eligible to receive $50,000, which will be provided in the form of a pre-loaded Bank credit/debit card (“Card”) pursuant to the “50,000 Reasons to Buy Now” marketing campaign (“Promotion”), you must be one of the first five (5) purchasers to buy a Long Bay Village Apartment, situated on the Corner of Te Oneroa and Glenvar Ridge Roads, Long Bay, Auckland (“Apartment”) from Long Bay Village Limited (“LBVL”) following the commencement date of the Promotion and on the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- You must submit a fully completed legally binding agreement for sale and purchase for an Apartment at or above LBVL’s list price and on the standard form customarily used by LBVL, a copy of which is available from Bayleys Long Bay (“Agreement”), between 9am NZT on Saturday, 29 September 2018 and 5pm NZT on Friday, 9 November 2018. Your Agreement may then qualify for consideration for the Promotion once the Agreement has been accepted by LBVL for counter-signing, such acceptance to be in LBVL’s sole and absolute discretion.
- LBVL shall in its sole and absolute discretion determine the order of receipt of agreements and its decision shall be final and binding and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
- You must satisfy all purchaser conditions contained in the Agreement by 5pm NZT on Thursday, 22 November 2018 and complete settlement of the Apartment in full in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
- You must be a natural person over the age of 16 and be a New Zealand Resident.
- Except as set out below, only one Card will be issued in respect of an Apartment and if more than one person is identified as the “purchaser” on the Agreement the purchasers must nominate on or before the settlement date the party to whom the Card is to be issued. In the event that the purchasers fail to make such a nomination, LBVL may determine in its sole and absolute discretion to:
- issue the Card to one of the purchasers; or
- issue individual cards with pro-rated values equivalent to the value of the Card to the purchaser named on the Agreement
- Except as set out below, the right to receive the Card is not assignable or transferable. If you nominate a third party (including a trustee or trustees) to complete settlement of the purchase of the Apartment you shall remain the party entitled to receive the Card unless you direct LBVL otherwise by notice in writing.
- You must not be an employee or contractor (and each of their immediate family members) of the Todd Corporation Limited (“Todd Corporation”), its related companies or any agencies, suppliers and agents (including real estate agents) involved in Todd Property Group’s Long Bay Village.
- If you do not comply with the Terms, LBVL reserves the right (in its sole and absolute discretion) to award the Card to an alternate purchaser.
- If the criteria to receive a Credit Card are met, you will be advised on how to receive, collect and/or activate your Card not more than 10 working days after you have completed full settlement on your Apartment.
- The Card may not be exchanged for cash and does not in any way represent a reduction in the purchase price of your Apartment and may not be used in set-off or as a part payment of the purchase price pursuant to the Agreement.
- LBVL reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the Promotion or any element of the Promotion for any reason, including any cancellation, suspension or change necessitated by any event outside of LBVL’s control.